How Do I Select Questions for a Test?
Click on the link below to watch creating a set of questions.
1. From the Testbank, Choose Course, Chapter, and Topics
2. Before clicking on "Search", Choose:
- The Problem type: Individual/Team/or both and Difficulty.
- Search results per page:
3. Select Questions:
- Add a question to cart individually with the 'Add to Cart' button.
- Choose 'Select All', then 'Check All' and finally 'Add Selected to Cart', to add all questions on the current page to your cart. Note: questions on additional pages will not be selected with the 'Select All' or 'Check All' button. Increase your 'Search results per page:' to add more problems at once.
- Once all questions have been added to your cart, choose 'Checkout' to save your test.
4. Save as New Problem Set or Add to Existing Problem Set.
- Type a name for your New Problem Set and click 'Create'.
- Or, select an Existing Problem Set to add to.
- Last, you can Review Cart to remove an unwanted problems.