Create Practice Test: 6. Editors
This is an introduction to the editors. See "Online Editor Advanced Options" for detailed instructions on the equation editor and adding your own graphic.
Online Editor: Navigate to it.
Online Editor: Modify test.
On your test:
- indent the sub-questions
- Change a font or size
- Add a blank graph to the 5th question.
Online Editor: Find and Replace
You can quickly modify how the problems are numbered.
- in the 'Find what', type '.)'
- In the 'Replace with, type '.'
- Then click 'Replace All."
Online Editor: Creating a link.
- Highlight the text where the link will occur such as 'points' in problem 1.
- Choose a link type.
- Choose a protocol such as http:// or https://
- Type in the URL such as: https://www.desmos.com/calculator/pvtat4qkjb.
- Click "OK."
When you download the pdf file, the link will be active.
Answer Editor: Navigate to it.
- Select the tab next to the "Online Editor."
- The editing options are the same for the "Online Editor" which edits the actual test.
- Find and replace is an excellent option for formatting in a different way.