Teacher Role: How do You Access Your Teacher Edition eBook?
There are two ways a teacher may receive a teacher eBook.
- Obtain a faculty enrollment PIN from the eBook Admin. This PIN will allow the teacher to self assign teacher edition eBooks to their CPM account.
- The eBook Admin may have already added the teacher edition eBooks to your account. Just login to your CPM account.
The following video shows how to use a PIN to obtain teacher eBooks.
1. Log in to your teacher account to view any available teacher editions.
- Log in: https://ebooks.cpm.org
- Check to see if teacher edition eBooks are available for you!
- Contact your eBook Admin if you do not have an account or have the correct eBooks to teach your courses. The eBook Admin will either re-assign you teacher eBooks or give you an Enrollment PIN to self assign creating an account if needed.
2. An Enrollment PIN allows the teacher to:
- Choose ONLY the teacher edition eBooks needed (or)
- Choose ONLY the student eBooks to assign to students making the teacher a student 'License Provider' (or)
- Choose BOTH the teacher edition AND the student eBooks needed.
- The teacher does NOT need a student eBook since the student lesson tab is the same in the student eBook!
- The Enrollment PIN will also associate an existing user with the correct school/district and/or allow the user to create an account.
- The available eBooks is decreased each time a teacher uses a PIN. Contact your eBook Admin if the needed eBooks are not listed.
2.1. If you need to create an account in step 4 in the image above, follow these steps! (Otherwise, skip this!)
3. Select the eBooks you need for teaching your classes.
4. Select the student eBooks you will need to provide students with their eBooks.
5. The final step is to submit. Click 'Confirm'.
Go to: ebooks.cpm.org to view your eBook account with the added teacher edition(s).