eBook Admin: Manually Assign a Teacher a License
This article explains the process for manually assigning a teacher a license. This option should be used when there are only a few teachers who need licenses. Otherwise, creating a faculty enrollment PIN is quicker for a large number of teachers especially at the beginning of the school year.
1. Find the menu item for manually assigning teacher licenses.
2. Select an existing teacher:
- Search for name.
- Select the teacher. Line becomes BLUE.
Note: If teacher is NOT in the list, the teacher does not have a cpm account. Go to 'Users' and 'Create a New User'.
RED: Teacher eBooks for the teacher
BLUE: Allow the teacher to become a Student License Provider in order to set up a class and assign students their eBooks.
4. Set the expiration date (Optional).
- Click the Calendar icon.
- Use the arrow button to find the correct year, month, and day.