CCA2 6.1.2: 3D Point Plotter and Graphing Linear Equations in Three Variables (CPM)
Click on the link below to access eTool.
1. Enter the points (x, y, and z).
- Click on the point plotter button to add a point.
- Click on the (x, y, z) coordinates.
- Type or click the '–' and '+' to modify the coordinates.
- Click the trace button to view the path.
2. Enter the coefficients of an equations in the form: ax + by + cz = d.
- Click on the plane plotter button to add a plane.
- Click on the equation to view the variables and constant.
- Type or click the '–' and '+' to modify the coordinates for the variables and constant.
- Click the intersect button to view the point the plane crosses the x, y, & z axes.
3. You can...
Change colors of the points and plane.
- Click and hold on the colored buttons to view the settings.
- Select the color you want to use.
Add description, clear or save your work.
- Click the Pen & Paper icon and select Options, Clear All or Save.
Options - Add Title and Description of your work.
Clear Tiles - This will remove all the points and plane.
Save - This will save all the changes made.
Find more information in the the help (?) button.
- Click ‘?’ to view Help window.