eWorkspace: Upload an Image of Student Work
This article describes the ways students can get images of their work and the procedure for uploading their work to their teacher.
1. Create & Photograph Student Work
1.1. Complete work using pencil and paper.
- Students complete math work with hand-drawn tables, graphs, equations, and explanations on one side of regular paper.
- Students take a photo of each problem with their cell phone camera. Do not photograph more than one problem per photo.
- Students upload the photo of their work.
1.2. Use an app to draw, label, and explain student thinking.
- Mobile devices have numerous free whiteboards for students to draw on such as ShowMe Interactive Whiteboard.
- Students on Chromebooks and other laptops might choose Google's whiteboard called Jamboard: https://jamboard.google.com
2. Upload Process and Submission