Sticky licenses allow you to provide eBook access to teachers that would not otherwise receive one through the automated rostering process. Common uses include providing access to a teacher before or after the teacher's class dates, or assign licenses to a co-teacher for a class. Sticky licenses do occupy an eBook license.
Steps to assign sticky licenses:
- Once logged in at rosterfeed.cpm.org choose EDIT on the Sticky Licenses tile from the dashboard.
- Select ADD STICKY LICENSE.
- Select the Primary School for the license assignee from the dropdown list.
- Select a rostered teacher from the Auto Populate Teacher dropdown list.
- Select GO to Manually Enter a new account.
- Add the First Name, Last Name, Email and Login for the new account. Email and Login must match the format required for your SSO - see the green help note on step 2 above.
- Select an eBook license from the Add eBook dropdown menu. Before selecting the eBook, you can add the optional items below.
- Select the Auto Expire toggle to add an expiration date to the eBook licenses.
- The dropdown list defaults to teacher eBook licenses. Select student to switch to a student eBook license assignment for staff.
- You can add additional licenses as needed.
- Select SAVE when Sticky Licenses assignment(s) are complete.
- You can also remove Sticky Licenses.
Sticky licenses will automatically assign during the nightly sync. If your nightly syncs are paused or to immediately assign the new sticky license use the SYNC LICENSES button.
- From the last Roster Import tile on the dashboard select view.
- To assign new sticky licenses select SYNC LICENSES.