Sticky licenses allow you to provide eBook access to teachers that would not otherwise receive one through the automated rostering process. Common uses include providing access to a teacher before or after the teacher's class dates, or assign licenses to a co-teacher for a class. Sticky licenses do occupy an eBook license.
Steps to assign sticky licenses:
- Once logged in at rosterfeed.cpm.org choose EDIT on the Sticky Licenses tile from the dashboard.
- Select ADD STICKY LICENSE.
- Select the Primary School for the license assignee from the dropdown list.
- Select a rostered teacher from the Auto Populate Teacher dropdown list.
- Select GO to Manually Enter a new account.
- Add the First Name, Last Name, Email and Login for the new account. Email and Login must match the format required for your SSO - see the green help note on step 2 above.
- Select an eBook license from the Add eBook dropdown menu.
- The dropdown list defaults to teacher eBook licenses.
- Slide the Use Student eBook toggle to switch to student eBook licenses.
- You can add additional licenses as needed.
- Select SAVE when Sticky Licenses assignment(s) are complete.
- You can also remove Sticky Licenses.