This tutorial describes steps to take if you are not able to log into your teacher's eBook.
1. Do NOT use Internet Explorer.
Use Firefox, Safari, or Chrome.
2. Check to be sure you logged in correctly.
- Is the Caps Lock on? Your login is case sensitive. Make sure it is off!
- Be sure you did not add blank spaces at the beginning or end of the login and password.
- Your username may or may NOT be your email address. If you do not know it, ask the CPM eBook Admin for your school or district.
- If you forgot your password, click 'Forgot Password?'. You will be asked for your email address and will be sent an email asking you to reset your password.
3. If none of the above works, refresh your browser and empty your cache.
- Hold the shift key down while refreshing your browser at the same time. This will refresh and clear your cache.
- Your 'Refresh Button' may be before or after the URL.