1. Do NOT use Internet Explorer!
Use Safari, Firefox, or Chrome
2. Go to: https://ebooks.cpm.org
- If your school uses Google, Microsoft, Classlink, or Clever, click the appropriate button.
- Or if you have a CPM account, enter your username and password.
- Or create an account.
3. Check to be sure you logged in correctly. (Read below.) If EVER you tried a URL that is NOT correct, your computer will 'remember' the wrong one. So, go to step 5 and clear your cache!
- Is the Caps Lock on? Your login is case sensitive. Make sure it is off!
- Be sure you did not add blank spaces at the beginning or end of the login and password.
4. iPad Users:
Go to settings. Verify that the system is updated and Safari has cookies enabled!
- Go to Settings: update system software if needed.
- Scroll down to Safari: Check to see that cookies are enabled.
5. Finally, if none of the above works, refresh your browser and empty your cache.
To refresh your browser window, click on the backwards arrow usually found at the right or left of your URL.
6. EMPTY SAFARI CACHE:
- Click on the Safari drop-down menu and select Preferences.
- Click on the Advanced Tab
- Select the Show Develop menu in menu bar checkbox and close the Preferences window.
6.1. Find Develop in the top Menu Bar in Safari
- Select the Develop drop-down menu.
- Click Empty Cache.
7. EMPTY CHROME CACHE: Go to the top menu and click on 'Chrome' and then 'Clear Browsing Data'.
8. EMPTY FIREFOX CACHE: Go to the top menu and click on 'Firefox' and then 'Preferences'.
- In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click Firefox and select Preferences. ...
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data.
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data. ...
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.