1. Key-Lock eTool:
- Choose between triangle and key.
- Click the Gear to create puzzles and save.
2. The left tray records all rigid transformation steps!
3. Intro Problems:
- Drag to translate (or)
- Click on the translate button in the tray. Â Choose the desired translation.
- Click the "?" for complete instructions.
4. When the key is placed in the key hole correctly, the student is congratulated!
5. Wall problems: Each of these have at least one wall which cannot be bumped or crossed.
6. Star Problems: These are the most challenging.