This article describes how to use the Equation Editor to modify an equation.
Modify the equation in problem #5:
- Double click the equation in problem #5. The equation editor will come up.
- Click all of the tabs above and note which ones may be useful to you and the courses you are teaching.
Replace the equation:
- Type in the function below.
- Use the icons to help with exponents, parentheses, and fractions.
- (Note: the 6th tab from the left has a smaller fraction than the first tab.)
- Click 'OK' at the bottom left when completed.