Click on the link below to access the tutorial.
From this Page, the eBook Admin can:
Manually assign a teacher a license is best in these cases:
- The teacher is already associated with your district/school.
- You want to make quick adjustments to license assignments.
- Teachers not already associated with your district/school cannot be manually assigned a license. In this case, create a faculty enrollment PIN. Teachers enrolling with a PIN will become associated with your district/school.
If you have a large number of teachers who need to be assigned an eBook at the beginning of a term, create a faculty enrollment PIN. It will:
- Allow teachers to select the eBooks they need.
- Make them license providers for student eBooks. (This DOES not give them a student eBook. It just gives them access to student eBooks to assign to students.)
- Remove any eBooks they do not request from their account thereby freeing up eBooks to assign to other teachers.