There are two ways a teacher may receive a teacher eBook.
- Obtain a faculty enrollment PIN from the eBook Admin. This PIN will allow the teacher to self assign teacher edition eBooks to their CPM account.
- The eBook Admin may have already added the teacher edition eBooks to your account. Just login to your CPM account.
The following video shows how to use a PIN to obtain teacher eBooks.
- Log in: https://ebooks.cpm.org
- Check to see if teacher edition eBooks are available for you!
- Contact your eBook Admin if you do not have an account or have the correct eBooks to teach your courses. The eBook Admin will either re-assign you teacher eBooks or give you an Enrollment PIN to self assign creating an account if needed.
- Choose the teacher edition eBooks needed and student eBooks to assign to students making the teacher a student 'License Provider'
- Remove the teacher edition eBooks and student eBooks licenses no longer needed.
- The Enrollment PIN will also associate an existing user with the correct school/district and/or allow the user to create an account.
- The available eBooks is decreased each time a teacher uses a PIN. Contact your eBook Admin if the needed eBooks are not listed.