You will be able to download pdfs, Microsoft Word, and Open Office versions of your test. The online editor will allow formatting as well as equation changes on your test.
All your saved problem sets are accessible from the Testbank page under Review Saved Sets.
- Select the question set you want to edit by clicking on the name of the set.
Choose Create a New Test Version or modify an existing version.
- Start with the Settings tab.
- Modify the test name by typing over the current name.
- Check/uncheck Randomizing the question order.
- Select how you want your answers. Warning: If you select "Inline", you would not want to print that for students!
- Select either 1 column or 2 column tests.
- Then click "save" at the bottom.