You will be able to download pdfs, Microsoft Word, and Open Office versions of your test. The online editor will allow formatting as well as equation changes on your test.
Click on the link below to view how to create and edit a test from a question set.
1. Create a Test from a saved problem set.
All your saved problem sets are accessible from the Testbank page under Review Saved Sets.
- Select the question set you want to edit by clicking on the name of the set.
Choose Create a New Test Version or modify an existing version.
2. Choose among the following settings:
- Start with the Settings tab.
- Modify the test name by typing over the current name.
- Check/uncheck Randomizing the question order.
- Select how you want your answers. Warning: If you select "Inline", you would not want to print that for students!
- Select either 1 column or 2 column tests.
- Then click "save" at the bottom.
3. You can download your test and answers or go to one of the editors.
4. Edit and "Save" your test.
- Use the tools to reformat, reposition graphics, change font and size, add images, and equations.
- Caution: Do not click "Regenerate Test" unless you want to start all over!
- When finished, click "Save". Under "Downloads", choose pdf, Word, or Open Office