Once you have created a test, your test is saved for you at the assessment site. You can view the problems in the test. You can also delete test questions. You can also choose to add a grid for particular test items for students to show their work. You can then choose from 1 to 5 versions of your test. Then you can download the file to your hard drive as a Microsoft Office or Open Office file.
1. Go to the top of the screen and select View/Modify Saved Sets.
When your test has enough questions, you will want to edit and print the test in your own word processing program such as Microsoft Word.
To download the selected questions, click "view/ modify saved sets".
2. Select test.
Click on the desired test. It will load so that you can see all of the questions in the test.
3. Check each question and choose grid type if desired for your test.
4. You can choose from these grids.
5. You can also delete questions in the test.
Click in the box for each question you want to delete. At the end of the test, click "Delete Selected Questions".
6. Save Test.
At the bottom of the set of questions, click on "Save Changes".
6. Download your test.
First choose the number of versions of your test you want. The tests are all the same. The order of the test items is different. Then choose either Microsoft Word or Open Office.
7. Click on each download to download to your computer.
In this case, three versions were selected.
8. The versions will be named as shown in the graphic below.
The three versions are downloaded to your hard drive. Check your downloads folder.