This article describes the steps to create a class and assign students eBooks using a class PIN. To create student accounts and assign eBook by uploading a .csv file see the article: How Do You Assign Student eBooks Uploading a .csv File?
- Click 'eBook Licensing System' in the Account Management section.
- Click the 'Manage My Classes'.
- Click 'Create a new Class'.
- Type in the class name.
Tip: For easy searching include the teacher's name, eBook abbreviation, and the section/period number.
- Click the calendar icon to select the Class Start and End Dates.
- Select a school from the drop down menu.
- Select a teacher from the drop down menu.
Note: The default is yourself.
- Select an eBook from the drop down menu.
- Click 'Save'.
Note: If no eBook shows, contact your Contract Admin. You must be made a License Provider for the eBook you need.
- Give the students the Pin Number.
- Ask the students to go to https://my.cpm.org. Below the white login box, select 'Register'.
- The Pin Number is stored with the class information. Just click the link of any class to view information.