This article describes the steps to create a class and assign students eBooks.
The following video shows how to create a Student Enrollment Pin allowing students to access their eBook.
1. Go to: https://els.cpm.org and sign in.
- Click the 'Manage My Classes'.
- Click 'Create a new Class'.
2. Create a new class.
- Type in the class name.
Tip: For easy searching include the teacher's name, eBook abbreviation, and the section/period number.
- Click the calendar icon to select the Class Start and End Dates.
- Select a school from the drop down menu.
- Select a teacher from the drop down menu.
Note: The default is yourself.
- Select an eBook from the drop down menu.
- Click 'Save'.
Note: If no eBook shows, contact your Contract Admin. You must be made a License Provider for the eBook you need.
3. You will get a 5 character PIN.
- Give the students the Pin Number.
- Ask the students to go to https://eBooks.cpm.org. Select 'ENROLL'.
- The Pin Number is stored with the class information. Just click the link of any class to view information.
4. Click any Class link to:
- Students tab – Add students directly, upload/download student lists, view/manage students.
- Books tab – Add, replace, or delete CPM eBooks for your students.
Note: All students receive/lose eBooks as you add and remove the eBooks.
- Info tab – View Class information.