Teacher Role: How Do You Create a Class & Student Enrollment Pin?
This article describes the steps to create a class and assign students eBooks.
The following video shows how to create a Student Enrollment Pin allowing students to access their eBook.
1. Go to: https://els.cpm.org and sign in.
- Click the 'Manage My Classes'.
- Click 'Create a New Class'.
2. Create a new class.
- Type in the class name. For easy searching include the teacher's name, eBook abbreviation, and the section/period number.
- Click the calendars to select the start and end times.
- Select a school from the drop down menu
- Select a teacher from the drop down menu. (The default is yourself.)
- Select an eBook from the drop down menu.
- Click 'Save'.
Note: If no eBook shows, contact your Contract Admin. You must be made a License Provider for the eBook you need.
3. You will get a 5 character PIN.
- Give the students the Pin Number.
- Ask the students to go to https://ebooks.cpm.org. Select 'ENROLL'.
- The Pin Number is stored with the class information. Just click the link of any class for the information.
4. Click any Class link to:
- View/manage students and their eBooks. Add students directly. Upload/download student lists.
- Add or delete CPM eBooks for your students at anytime. Note: All students receive/lose eBooks as you add and remove the eBooks.
- View Class information showing the start and end dates as well as the PIN.