eBook Admin: Reset a User's Password
This article explains how an eBook Admin can reset any student or teacher password within their domain.
Note: Any student or teacher can change their own password. No teacher or student can change their username. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for username modifications.
1. Navigate to the password reset option.
Note for step 3 above: If you see an explanation mark in a yellow bubble, it means that this account is not using a password. Therefore, the password cannot be reset. This occurs in all Google linked accounts.
2. Once the 'Reset' is clicked, it is 'Done'.
- The password is set to a temporary password which will be the same as the username.
- The user is prompted to change the temporary password on the next log in to their permanent password.
- This option to change the password for teachers is only available to eBook Admins.
- Teachers can change student passwords when viewing their classes.